Sunday, March 27, 2011

Countdown

Five months. In just a little more than five months I plan to get married. Save-the-dates should be sent out, sites should be booked, invitations should have been started... none of which have been done yet. SO STRESSING. I have been waiting to find out information for a couple weeks now, and I haven't gotten the level of detail I need in order to put more planning forth--such as actually picking a date. We know we want to get married the first week of August; but since we still need to know certain details, picking the date isn't all that possible. I know planning can be done by the time we plan to get married. But waiting on hearing back from people is killing me. I want to know NOW. I want to book things NOW. I want to send out save-the-dates NOW.

Yet among the stress, it is relieving to know that I don't have to drown in it. Things will work out, and God will provide. He is bigger than the battle.

Besides, it's exciting thinking about living a married life with the man of my dreams. Yesterday we did some wedding registry at Target. Imagining putting together our own place, a cute little apartment, is a wonderful place to escape. I get all giddy thinking about starting a new life together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment