Monday, March 7, 2011

Nighttime Affair

I love it when after a long day, when your brain doesn't even work anymore, and you finally can get into bed. Having a headache all day as the hours drag on by leave you in a slight vegetative state by night's end. Trying to get anything accomplished is futile because all you can think about is sleep. The only thing you can do while it's still too early to actually climb into bed is watch a TV show, since such a task won't need a large part of your brain for completion. Then the time comes: sleep!

I love sleep, and sleep loves me. Maybe our love relationship is too strong, because I know I will not easily be able to peel away from my sheets come the morning. It never is an easy thing for me. On a similar note, the sleep button on my alarm and I are quite fairly acquainted, actually. I even think maybe Sleep Button gets rather jealous for the attention I give more of to Sleep, so it forces my alarm to sound in order for me to press it just once more. Who knew Sleep Button could be so high maintenance.

Yet when Sleep calls to me, I admit I am whipped. I must obey; sorry, Sleep Button. Our scandalous reverie will come around once more come the sunrise. Till then... I sure love the comfort of Sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment